DTRO Leachate Treatment Landfill Nano Filter Water Purifier
Brief Introduction of Landfill Leachate:
In the landfill process, it will produce large amounts of landfill leachate.,due to garbage fermentation. The landfill leachate treatment has always been a tough problem for garbage treatment design ,operation and managment.
Since there are many factors that would affect the nature of the leachate during the liquid flow, including physical factors, chemical factors and biological factors, etc., so the nature of leachate would be changed in a considerable range. In general, the pH value is between 4 ~ 9, CODcr at 2000 ~ 62000mg / L, BOD5 at 60 ~ 45000mg / L, NH4-N at 50 ~ 1000mg / L, SS at 30~ 2000mg / L and TN at 100 ~ 2000mg / L.
The concentrations of heavy metals in landfill leachate is almost same as in municipal waste water. The landfill leachate is a kind of complicated organic wastewater with high concentration, it will seriously pollute the farmland and water system if any of its emissions, especially will pollute the groundwater and the surrounding environment. The landfill leachate has different features than the general municipal sewage, such as high concentration of CODcr, water quality and water volume changeable in wide range, high concentration of NH3-N and ratio imbalance of microbial nutrient elements, etc.
Technology Process Adopted:
The landfill is usually far away from the town, so the leachate has to be treated individually. The mature and practicable process is biochemical and membrane separation. This process has not only low production cost, but also good effluent quality. The effluent quality can meet the newly published first grade discharge standard of the country.
Membrane Integrated Modular Technology Process
DTRO/STRO Technical Advantages
1. Simple pretreatment. Since STRO/DTRO has an open passage, the SDI value of the wastewater entering into the membrane module can be bigger than 5, thus, the sand filter and cartridge filter in this system can meet the requirement for pretreating.
2. Strong system adaptability. The membrane module has high stability of entrapment function, thus the system has strong adaptability to influent quality, and the system can still run even the influent with BOD5>10000mg/l,COD>30000mg/l,NH3-N>4000mg/l.
3. Long service life of the membrane. The membrane module has less scaling, less pollution, the service life of membrane can be 3 to 5 years, or even longer.
4. The treatment system is safe, and its maintenance is simple, easy for operating with high automation.
5. The system is compact and flexible. The high pressure RO system adopts a modular design, so it is convenient for transportation and installation. It has small footprint and use flexibly.
6. The system has strong extendibility. The primary grade, second grade or high pressure membrane module can be added in accordance with the requirements.
System Water Output Index:
Note: National standard is referred to the Grade 1 of The Standard of Pollution Control in the Landfill Site, GB16889-2008.